Greek Oven Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
Makes 8 Servings
- 1 Whole Chicken Cut into Pieces
- 6-8 Pennsylvania Potatoes Cut into Wedges
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Sliced Medium Onion
- 1 Tsp. Kalamata Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice (1 to 2 whole lemons worth)
- White Wine (about 1/2-cup)
- Greek Seasoning
- 1 Chicken Bouillon Cube
- Poultry Seasoning (optional)
- Add potatoes, garlic, and onions to baking pan, sprinkle with seasonings.
- Place chicken on top, and sprinkle with seasonings again.
- Add liquids and bouillon cubes.
- Bake until chicken is fully cooked.