Sesame Potatoes with Coriander Yogurt
Makes 6 Servings
- 750 Grams of Baby Potatoes
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 125 ml. Dried Cornflakes Crumbs
- 125 ml. Sesame Seed
- 1ml. Cayenne Pepper
- Cooking Oil for Deep Frying
- 250 ml. Plain Yogurt
- 30 ml. Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 5 ml. Grated Lemon Rind
- Salt & Pepper
- Mix cornflakes crumbs, with sesame seed and cayenne pepper together.
- Dip baby potatoes into beaten egg and roll into the crumb mixture.
- Deep-fry in heated cooking oil until golden brown and drain on kitchen paper. Or place on the rack of an oven roasting pan and bake in a preheated oven at 410°F for 15 -20 minutes.
- For coriander yogurt: Mix the ingredients together and serve with potatoes.