Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Makes 6 Servings
- 3 lb. Gold Potatoes Peeled and Cubed
- 1 Head Roasted Garlic Peeled and Mashed
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream (more if required)
- 1/2 Stick Unsalted Butter
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper
- Boil the potatoes until tender.
- Drain and return to pan.
- Cook for a minute or two over medium heat until they dry out. This is very important!
- Add the butter, garlic, 1/2 cup of the cream, and salt/pepper to taste.
- Mash potatoes until the ingredients are blended. Add more cream until the consistency is the way you like it, usually about 1 cup total, but it does vary.