Makes 6 Servings
- 3 lb. Pennsylvania Potatoes
- 1 lg. Onion Sliced Thin
- 4 Tbs. Flour
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 10 Slices Velveeta cheese
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare 9″ x 13″ pan and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Peel and slice potatoes. Keep submerged in water until ready for use.
- Drain excess water from potatoes.
- Place single layer of potatoes in pan, overlapping.
- Place single layer of onion rings in pan. Sprinkle with flour, lightly.
- Place single layer of Velveeta slices.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Repeat procedure until all ingredients are used with potatoes on top.
- Pour cream over entire dish and bake for 55 minutes or until golden brown.